Saturday 18 February 2017

Be Always Blooming - Mama Elephant

Hello Friends ! When I saw this Organic Blooms stamp set from Mama Elephant, I just had to get it. The floral image look fantastic and I love how huge the image is and able to cover a whole card. This is perfect for my take on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge theme Fantastic Florals. 


I stamped the image on a standard A2 size watercolor paper using distress ink - tattered rose. The whole image was then water-colored using distress ink markers. To give it an elegant touch, I gold outlined the blooms using Uni-ball Signo Sparkling Glitter Gold Pen. I then added the sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Birthday Flowers using gold embossing powder.

I die cut a frame using the largest of Die-namics Stitched rectangle Scallop frame to enclose my focal panel. I cut the edge of the bloom and leaves using my craft knife so as to lay the image over the frame to give it a more dimensional look. Finally, I glue down my panel onto my card base using double sided tape and my card is finished !

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a blooming day !!

Hugs,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment