Sunday 9 April 2017

MarkerPOP Challenge #118 Guest Designer - Watercolor


Hi friends ! I am both excited and honored to be invited by MarkerPOP to guest design for their challenge this month. Theme is Watercolor People & Animals.

Here is my card featuring the bee from the Quirky animals set three (a retired set unfortunately) by Your Next Stamp. I watercolored the whole card using distress inks.


I started off by stamping the image onto a A2 card size watercolor paper and multiple stamped the flower to create a flower garden scene. I lightly colored the images and slowly layered the colors in to create contrast and shadows. I outlined the black stripes of the bee body using Sakura black pigma micron 0.03 pen.


I stamped the sentiments using Versafine Onyx black ink and die cut the completed panel using MFT wonky stitched rectangle die. Then, I embellished the card with some shiny sequins in my stash and adhered the panel onto a top folding A2 size white card base to finish off the card.


Hope you like what you see here.

Thank you all for stopping by. Have a beautiful day everyone !

Cheers
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment